Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More Proof that Pakistan couldnt have broken Youtube on their own

The article at Smash the Man explains that the Internet root servers are completely controlled by the US. The root servers are the ones that provide DNS data. When you punch in www.google.com in your browser, your computer goes to this server and says who is this and is directed to the IP address for Google. If the US controls the root servers then the US controls who is authoritative. Given that it should have been impossible for Pakistan to break Youtube unless someone in the US didn’t do their job.

 

But its fun to blame Muslims. They make such good enemies. The average moron in the US will say, I hate Pakistan they killed Youtube. Lets go to war and kick their raghead asses. (I meant that as pure sarcasm not as an insult to Pakistani’s, Muslims, or Hindu’s) I bet the Walmart and Nascar crowd is all over this as they drink their miller and spit their Skoal. They are enemies of free-dum.

 

I admit that they did try to kill it in their country but that’s all. That is wrong. But somehow I fear that this is going to be labeled an act of terrorism or something.

 

You really think the US doesn’t block web sites or spy on us?

 

Smash the Man has a lot of cool stuff out there. I found it on a link from a link on Nina’s blog.

 

http://www.smashtheman.com/smash/Articles/Article.aspx?ID=44

 

 

I will keep on posting until the guys with suits come and drag me off in a black helicopter to “retrain” me

No comments: