Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Chips

OK so I am on the paranoid side now. For a while (my whole life) I have been hearing about the mark of the beast. I used to get worked up now I sort of let it slide by, However I was listening to Coast to Coast with George Noory last night and they interviewed Katherine Albrecht. She is a bit of a fundamentalist Christian but she had many good points. The use of RFID is way out of control. Over 300 people in the US have chosen to implant RFID chips in themselves for “convenience”  

 

There is also talk about chips that implant themselves in your spleen so that if you try to remove them it will kill you.

 

Real ID is something that all freedom lovers should be outraged about. In theory the RFID chip in a REAL ID license could give people the way to track you. A

 

Also Walmart has a contract with a large company to buy RFID chips for their items. Supposedly for automated inventory. Another good reason to boycott good ole Mall Wart.

 

It starts with pets. Next it will be prisoners, military and immigrants. Also frequent flyers.

 

Do you really trust the government and corporations with this kind of power.  I don’t. No chip for me.

 

http://www.spychips.com/  is an interesting though consipiracy theorist site.

 

Another really disturbing thing is the link between chipped pets and cancer. My dog has a chip. I didn’t put it there. The humane society we got  him from did and they didn’t even give us a choice. I hope he doesn’t get cancer or end up being the homing device for federal agents to find me.

 

1984 is becoming reality. We should band together to fight this abuse of corporate power

 

 

2 comments:

Nina said...

I was wondering if that woman on C to C was a fundie. I heard her interpret something from the bible, saying jesus didn't come to make peace but to raise the sword. I was like "uhhh....OK....". Anyway, thanks for providing the list of companies. We gotta vote with our wallets on this one.

Nina said...

oops--i knew there was something else i wanted to post. you may be able to get your dog's chip removed. when they first came out in the 90's, something told me not to put one in the dog i had at the time. when we adopted our current dog, i also refrained from having one put in. then i read about the link between cancer and those chips (although my previous dog died of cancer). if it is a concern to you, check with your vet. it's ridiculous the humane society gave you no choice!