Wednesday, February 27, 2008

EVIL creditor calls

OK so I have too many credit cards and I am slightly behind on a couple of them. In particular one to Wells Fargo. I understand they want to get paid but they call at least 3 times an hour most hours from about 8AM-9PM 7 days a week. They have even started calling my cell phone. I don’t know how they got it. I created an address book entry on my Blackberry called Asshole 1,2, and 3 and set the ringtone to none so it doesn’t ring when they call.

 

What gets me is:

 

Its only about 2 weeks late. Until its 30 days it wont affect credit rating

I have already made payment arrangements with them.

 

This relentless calling is an act of psychological warfare designed to break me into paying them. Well I will pay them but not any sooner because of this. I have emailed them the date and times they call my cell phone and ordered them to cease calling any number they have on file for me in the 503 area code. My home number is in the 541 area code. Nothing helps.

 

I changed my home phone number and went unlisted. I am sick of it. Over 20 calls a day. Wtf

 

I am not condoning not paying bills but we all have rough times. I am not a deadbeat trying to default just someone who is slightly late. I would understand this torture if I was like a month or so late. They started this crap when it was only ONE DAY LATE. Not to mention the $160 is BS fees they have tacked on.

 

They should be happy. They are socking me with so many fees and more interest that they will make big bucks off me. I cant wait to pay them off and cut up that card. Who needs Wells Fargo anyway. I had planned on keeping their card. I think I will keep Capitol One instead.

 

WELLS FARGO SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

1 comment:

Nina said...

they're all corrupt. they are so unregulated, they are free to jack up your interest rates at will (which they have been doing even to folks who have good credit lately), increase late fees. banks are desperate now. we received a very strange letter today from the one institution in which we have a savings type account. it said they are going "national". nothing else was said, other than we didn't need to do anything. wtf does going "national" mean in the banking world? sounds ominous.

as to those calls, i would make it clear any further calls will result in your attorney calling them. they are harassing you. you can also call one of those debt counseling agencies. i believe they can also help end those awful calls. i feel for you guys. we've been there before and it can be a nightmare. these assholes are horrifically relentless and without any sympathy. i rank them right down there with the insurance industry folks.