Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Pat Robertson Does it Again

According to Pat, we have a lot to look forward to this year.

On January 2, 2007, during the 700 Club show, he said that God spoke to him and told him of "mass killings" in 2007. He added "The Lord didn't say nuclear. But I do believe it will be something like that."[66]

I suppose Pat hopes that those who die will be
non-republicans.

What a freaking moron. He predicted the Northwest would be devestated by a Tsunami in 2006, Im still here and as I write this, I am about a mile from the big ole pacific. I guess I should be sharkmeat by now.

So Pat, we will have to watch out for this "something like nuclear". Everyone buy a bomb shelter quick.

5 comments:

MJ said...

My really good friend emailed me a letter to Pat Robertson asking him very politely to shut up because he was making the rest of us look bad. I really wish I would have saved it. It would really give you a good belly laugh. Anyhow...if you get bored you can always construct your own.

MJ said...

http://www.wittenburgdoor.com/archives/robertson2.html

just stumbled upon this...boy what a funny!

crallspace said...

I kept my reservations about saying he was definitely wrong about the Tsunami in 06...never know for sure... thanks for reminding me though, now that I can go with my initial feeling that Pat is a screwball. He's making predictions to appear to be enlightened. I guess it's safe to assume that when he talks about what "God" told him, we can rest assured it's bullshit.

Thanks for stopping by. It appears we have some similar interests. I too am frustrated by the false prophets who come in the name of Christ, but do just the opposite. But today as I stood in the forest, I made a resoultion to stop waging war with my words. Sure, Republicans are huge hypocrites, but I can live free of always being outraged at them. At least I hope.

WhiteWolf28 said...

What happens if something happens in 07'? Would he be right? I guess what I am saying is that we shouldn't judge him with what he said because he might be right. Don't get me wrong, I do think he might be a false prophet. However, there has been psychics who were sometimes right about things.

Spiritbear said...

He has prophesied things that didnt happen in the past. Just like Benny Hinn.