Thursday, January 11, 2007

Newport Freezes Over



It has happend. I never thought it would but the Oregon Coast has snow. Here is a picture to prove it. Talk about WEIRD weather.

I heard next its gonna snow in Las Vegas and it was 70 in Boston last week. Global Warming?? Maybe a big iceburg broke off and hit the west coast. Maybe I should move back to Minnesota for mild winters.

Btw, I didnt drive my normal 67 mile commute in this crap. A friend was nice enough to let me stay with them in Newport last night. I got here before it got too bad. Otherwise, I probably would have gotten hit. People in Oregon dont handle snow well at all.

2 comments:

WhiteWolf28 said...

Wow that's a cool picture. It looks like that white stuff you get sometimes on bread (I think they call it flour). Anyway, Newport has had snow before don't you remember. However, it hasn't snowed this much before. It is Global Warming.

MJ said...

we're all gonna die...well we were anyway, but it just sounds more dramatic. It was 65 here last week. Scary. It's the end of the world...or something like it. II just finished an env. Science class...the take home message is that we screwed everything up and we're doomed. So hopeful those scientists.