Monday, January 08, 2007

I hate Mall Wart
















I had a prescription filled at Mall Wart and I kept going there on my lunch break but the line was too long. Today I took the plunge and waited 1/2 hr only to be told, Im sorry sir we can only keep your prescriptions for 6 days. If you go stand in that line they can have it refilled. Then I guess I get to stand in the 1/2 hr line AGAIN. Well I had enough and walked out. I am having my doctor send the prescription to Fred Meyer. I will be transferring all my prescriptions from Mall Wart to Walgreens ASAP.

Its been bugging me for some time that I ever do business with an icon of capitalism and republicanism like Mall Wart. I am now pissed enough to boycott them.

They underpay and overwork their employees and sell cheap plastic crap

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What did you expect for four bucks?

; )

MJ said...

Well, you know how I feel about that place. I live in a rural area, where Walmart is the center of the universe though. That being said, there's little I can do to avoid the place.