Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Things that piss me off right now

Talk of mandatory health insurance (Edwards, Clinton) EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets force people to pad the pockets of the rich. Anyway been down that road before.

Car insurance companies using credit scores to assess risk. There was a ballot initiative in ORegon to ban that but because out of staters dumped money into advertising it was defeated.

I guess I am picking on insurance today.

Both of these issues got me burning up today.

I have marginal credit and decent car insurance but I would happily switch companies to boycott those that discriminate against the poor by using credit. WHAT THE HELL DOES CREDIT HAVE TO DO WITH DRIVING ANYWAY? I know statistics but I suppose you could statistically say that those who breathe air die therefore air causes death and should be regulated.

Not sure where this is going so I will shut up now.

1 comment:

Nina said...

American Family Insurance doesn't run credit reports. At least they didn't when I joined them a few years back. I had been insured with Amica, but they decided to engage in this unfair, ridiculous act of discrimination, so I bailed.

Mandatory insurance. I know. Unbelievable so many supposed "democrats" continue to go along with edwards and clinton knowing this.