Thursday, January 17, 2008

Human Cow Hybrid

This article kind of freaked me out. Now I am not jumping on the research is bad bandwagon. My thoughts on embryonic stem cell research are not decided. My thoughts on adult stem cells is go for it. I am against cloning because of the spiritual element (do they have a soul).

 

Though making cow-human hybrids cant help but make me think of the Nephillim described in Genesis. I realize these were more human-demon (or alien) hybrids but still mixing species with humans is likely to produce goat-boy or something weird that I don’t think God intended.

 

I have become much more open minded lately but my mind isn’t quite this open. Keep it in the species man

 

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/science/article3204128.ece

 

1 comment:

crallspace said...

The word "cowboy" will take on a whole new meaning.

I've met few, few people who I could've sworn were animal/human hybryds. I mean, how many people have you seen that have the face of a goat or a rare bird? They're out there already.