Sunday, November 05, 2006

Train Wreck





This post relates to an issue that happend this morning. I was rudely awakened by a call from my mother who lives about a mile from me. Her house is next to a train track and apparently a train derailed practically in her front yard. Some of you may say so what but I gotta say that I believe God was looking out for her. It did not hit her house. She lost electricity and was a bit shaken up, but thats it. The Albany police were really mean and wouldnt let me get to her house which really pissed me off. but the firemen were nice so I am over it. Here are some pictures of the train wreck and a link to the story. It may not be a big deal to anyone else, but its probably the biggest thing thats happend to this family for a while. I feel bad for the people across the street. It hit their house and crushed their minivan but Thank God (and I really mean that) nobody was hurt. Not even the people on the train.

Here is a link to the story on Northwest Cable News web site

No comments: