Sunday, November 12, 2006

to church Again?

Well we went again. Now before you jump to conclusions that I am returning the world of churchianity, understand that my wife is about to attend a Christian college. this will require her to be part of a church. I am going kicking and screaming but we went to one this Sunday and I must say it wasnt too bad. I am willing to give it a chance, but that doesnt mean I am ready to suck the big nipple of Church forever. I have seen the light and can never return to what I was. Attending church doesnt mean I have to be churchianity. I am part of the true Church anyway. I will probably go to be alongside my wife and who knows, I may get some good stuff out of it, however, I will never again blindly follow a Pastor. Also I will NEVER be a republican again. Always a free thinker. If I had my way, I would not attend Church at all, but I guess I gotta make the best of it. I guess I am a wuss in the eyes of some. If it affects me, I will detox once again

No comments: