Thursday, November 09, 2006

Elections

I am both elated and sickened by the election results. As a recovering rebublican, I understand the level of mind control and deception that takes place in the world of Churchianity to be a repiblican. To the point that to be anything else means you are heading for H-E- double hockey sticks.

My views on the war and the rupublicans have changed completely since 2004, so I am glad to see that change is in the air.

The disturbing thing is how trendy it is to not like the reepublickins and to be antiwar. I started to go this way, but because I see how anti God moneygrubbing and warmongering is. I think the reason the Democraps took over is not because of this, but because its trendy now.

I am also sickened by how fast people in this country will turn on what they love whether right or wrong because people tell them too. We live in a country of lemmings controlled by Hollywood and prominient Evangelicals. Free thinking is not allowed most of the time.

Oh and yes, I misspelled republican and democrat on purpose. Well I did it by accident the 1st time but thought it was cool so I kept on doing it.

No comments: