Friday, September 07, 2007

Roller Coaster. Positivity on hold until next week

I meant to be positive. I really did then I make a slight mess up and I know I made my boss mad today. I wont get fired but it was a small thing with a big consequence. Right now I feel like cutting and running. Maybe if I could go elsewhere I could live it down. Maybe in a week or so they will forget. all I know is at most jobs I am liked but cannot ever live down my weaknesses even if I go the opposite extreme and be the best whatever I can.

I dont know. Feeling tired and burnt out tonight. Not as bad as before. Just feel like its all the same.

Anyway, nobody get depressed. its all OK. Just needed to vent out and whine a bit. thats what blogs are for

1 comment:

tkn said...

keep your head up spiritbear. i feel kind of tired and burnt out too these days, perhaps the imminent coming of fall is to blame or perhaps i'm just going through a phase.

at any rate it was good to 'meet' you and your wife yesterday. thanks for coming out all the way from albany and participating in the forum.