Monday, September 10, 2007

Better Day

Today is a better day. All the sh*t from Friday blew over. Three experiences took place this weekend that were interesting and I promise to blog about all three later.

1) Corvallis open forum. It was a lot of fun. It was nice to meet Crallspace and Tim Nam in person and to hear others opinions. The really cool thing was I felt like I could speak and not be judged at all by these people. Really cool. I will talk more later

2) Church. I went to Church Sunday and had very mixed emotions but got inspired with a crazy idea that I must blog about later

3) Trip to Pacific City. I had forgotten now that I dont live on the Coast just how renewing the ocean is to the soul. Though we went for a college beach party, I walked away and truly found peace and connection to God. Better than Church. I will post pictures later.

anyway that was my weekend in a nutshell. Too many thoughts to go into detail at work.

No comments: