Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Enneagram

I took a personality test called the Enneagram that was highly recommended to me. I thought I would post my results and see if anyone else has any insight to what this means. Its about what I thought. Like a blackbear (or spiritbear) I am reclusive

Image Icon results:
Main Type
Overall Self
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
Scale (|||||||%) results:
Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||| 26%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||| 14%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Your main type is 2
Your variant is self pres
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test

1 comment:

WhiteWolf28 said...

You and I are about close.