Saturday, September 01, 2007

Greetings from Seattle

Hey I havent posted for a while. Been busy with work, helping my mom out and just generally tired and fried.

I came up here for the weekend to visit my dad.

I have been in Oregon too long. I feel like I am in a huge city. Its overwhelming but cool at the same time.

Today was cool. I met up with Ninjanun and the Pete at Starbucks. We talked for hours though it didnt seem like a long time. It was really cool to talk to some people who see the Church (and political) thing much the way I do. They seem like great people. Very real. I was starting to feel alone in the world of unchurchy Christianity but now I feel better.


A lot of my posts have been negative. I think I will go back and try to see the good in life. I have a good job. Oregon is a reasonably good place to live (though Albany still sucks and always will). Life is generally good though.

Regardless. This is probably quite boring to read but I see a new hope regarding things. Suddenly, I want to do something about all the fscked up things I see instead of whine about it. I DEFINITELY NEEDED A VACATION and this is closest thing I have had in nearly a year.

I will post more often too. Even if there isnt anything exciting.

2 comments:

WhiteWolf28 said...

I wish I was there to see Ninjanun and the Pete. Oh well, next time.

Yes, you should focus on the positive instead of the negative. If you keep on focusing on the negative you'll become the people who are always negative. YIKES!!! So I'm glad to hear that you want to focus on the positive. I love you Spirit Bear.

dufflehead said...

great to meet you and yack your ear off! the nun will get the pics off to you as soon as she gets caught up with the homework (probably another week . . .after finals)