Tuesday, April 08, 2008

New Post

Here is what I have been up to. Mostly working, working and more working. I dont want to give up blogging and I wont but its been hard to have time to do much.

My wife and I are alive and well.

My mood has stabilized. I am off the Zoloft and taking St Johns Wort and Kava Kava. This seems to be helping the moodiness and the depression. Life is good but I want to make things better.

I slipped badly on my diet but I plan to get back to it and work out more as well. Its hard to stick with things.

What the future holds is a big ????. Once my wife gets her degree its hard to say where we will end up.

I also want to get back into doing the Flickr 365 and staying in contact with friends.

Though right now I would like to get lost in the woods and find myself first

2 comments:

Nina said...

it's good to hear you're off that nasty pharmaceutical crap. st. john's wort and kava kava are two things i've used and have found they work pretty well--with no addiction problems or nasty side effects.

i've been wanting to run away for awhile in the woods. both mr. n and i talk about it. just be with nature. find an old abandoned cabin. you aren't the only one. lots of people feel the real need to connect with themselves again, which is something that is oh so difficult to do out in the jungle of daily life.

Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

so - George of the Jungle... I fully understand the impulse to "run into the woods". Hang in there bro'
Pete