Monday, April 21, 2008

Im better now

I took the weekend off and was able to reflect and think. I believe I needed to pray and rest. My outlook is better. I felt overwhelmed.

 

I still don’t have any fear of the trip but I do feel more so I don’t feel disconnected like I did. I think fear and exhaustion were the culprits.

 

My wife and I did some prayer/counseling on Sunday. Its hard to explain but it made a HUGE difference.

 

I don’t think I was losing my grip on reality now. I just think I was burned out and tired.

 

Thanks for all the encouragement to those who responded and emailed me.



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3043 (20080421) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

No comments: