Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A couple updates

My trip to LA has been cancelled. Apparently the company wants to save money and have me walk them thru setting up the network. That ought to go great. Sales people are so good with computers. If they can set up a network than what do they need me for. Whatever. I was excited about going but in a way I am relieved.

The next big recreation will probably be a trip to Idaho in late May and probably a trip to Seattle sometime this summer to see my dad and maybe a few friends

I am also looking forward to Corvallis open forum starting up again I believe a week from Saturday.

I have been too busy to be outraged about much. As things slow down I will probably think of more to say. Until then, peace and love to all

2 comments:

crallspace said...

Whoa... that last paragraph says it all!

We look forward to seeing you at the Forum... next SAT, baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.