Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The meaning of life

I have figured it all out. Well not all of it and if I really had it all figured out that would mean I really don’t know.

 

Those who read this blog (I have a few readers and friends left), probably have noticed I have taken on a semi bipolar tone lately and seem very depressed and unstable. No I haven’t really lost it. Just some ups and downs and medication blunders. Work has had its stresses too but work is just work.. I think I know what has happened and I want to share to spare others from doing what I did because nobody should do that.

 

I have been on anti depressants on and off since 2002. I got lazy and missed a few days and decided that Zoloft wasn’t working anymore and I didn’t want to be controlled by the evil pharmaceutical industry any longer. So l I quit cold turkey. If I wasn’t a depressed person that certainly f’d up my brain in ways that cannot be described.

 

I am now taking St Johns Wort which is an herb and it seems to be working as well as Zoloft ever did.

 

I did the same damn thing in 2004 when I was on Effexor (this is Satans drug). Effexor made my brain get stuck in nonsensical places. It still happens. Its like my mind is running Windows and it blue screens. I should sue them for dain bramage but I wouldn’t win and it has improved.  Anyway, in 04 a friend of my wife who I have blogged about before convinced me that taking antidepressants was a lack of faith and well God wants me to stop taking it and have a deliverance (the screaming demon kind, not the squealing pig variety). Going off effexor cold turkey was the closest thing to hell I have ever imagined. I went on Zoloft after that. It dulled the hell but didn’t fix it. After a few months, it stabilized and life was good again.

 

The worst is over and the St Johns Wort is much better. Its natural and a lot cheaper than the other stuff. I have taken it before and it doesn’t damage the brain

 

 Here is the moral of the story:

 

Effexor was invented by Satan to torment people. Avoid it like the plague. I think I would rather have the plague. Those who die without Christ go to an eternity of effexor withdrawal. That is a joke, please don’t get theological on me.

 

If you are on an antidepressant that doesn’t mean you have problems but PLEASE don’t stop taking it suddenly. If you don’t believe in hell, you will if you try that.

 

If you don’t need to be on an antidepressant, don’t go on one. They fuck with your mind. No other way to say it. But why not, it supports the disease so big pharma can give you more pills to counteract the pills you took.

 

Thanks to all who prayed for and supported me during this time. I cant really say things were bad but it sure seemed that way at the time. Life is fine just as it was.

 

My wife was on that satan drug and she is off it now too. Her experience was no better.

 

So the good old me the way I was before this (about mid march) is coming back and will be blogging about important things. Though if I can stop even one person from going on or worse yet going off of antidepressants, I will feel like. Well I like I saved a poor soul from hell.

 

Take care everyone. More to come soon.

 

 



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3061 (20080428) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

3 comments:

Talli said...

I've been subscribing to your blog for awhile now (I heard about it through SCP), and I've never commented, but I just had to say that St. John's Wort has been great for me too. People don't give enough credit to the natural stuff. They think that it's not as strong as prescription medication, therefore not as effective. Part of that is true, it's not as strong as the prescription stuff, but it's just as effective. You don't get the side effects, because it's all natural and it basically supplements whatever isn't in your body that needs to be. I take a lot more than St. Johns Wort (don't worry, I'm not an addict or anything like that--it's just that depression is just a symptom of a much larger problem, along with many other symptoms), but when I forget to take it, I can feel it. It makes my life so much better. So good for you for telling people on here about it, maybe you'll be able to help someone.

Unknown said...

A 'meaning of life' Google Search served up your post. And since I believe in 'connecting the dots' in my life, I just had to take the time to say thank you.

I also believe there are no "accidents" in life. You see, I know someone very close to me that can use your advice on St. John's Wort. Thank you so much for sending this Truth my way.

As my simple way of saying thank you, and giving back, I'd like to offer you (and all who read this) a free gift copy (pdf) of my book. Just e-mail your request from my website. As I said, just my way of giving back.

Thank you again for the wonderful information!

take care,
Louise Lewis, Author
No Experts Needed: The Meaning of Life According to You!
www.noexpertsneeded.com

Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

be at peace Brother
Pete