Monday, March 03, 2008

Words we may all die by

If you are innocent, you have nothing to hide and need not fear. This is often said, Mostly be Republicans when discussing homeland security, RFID, police state, etc. Those who say that may end up being the first to find out it is not true.

 

If you are innocent, you have everything to fear. Do you trust the government to decide if you are innocent or suspicious.

 

We aren’t there yet but I don’t like the way things are going.

 

May God help us all if we really are heading for 1984.

 

I gotta quit listening to Coast to Coast and reading articles on the Internet. Being an ostrich with head buried in the sand was so much easier. I think I should go back to Church, stop thinking and do what they tell me. If big brother says 2+2=5 it’s a lot easier to believe it than to get all your teeth pulled out with pliers and branded as a thought criminal like that dude on 1984.

 

This post is full of sarcasm. A bit of conspiracy theory and an element of reality. I may sound like a paranoid idiot and no I am not ready to move to Idaho and start talking about the black choppers taking me away to an internment camp. I just think a bit of vigilance would be smart. Why should we trust the government that brought us, nuclear weapons, the iraq war, fake elections, and homeland security. Lets ask the children at Waco, Randy Weaver, the residents of Iraq, Muammar Khadafi’s children, and a series of random innocent death row inmates what they think about this.

 

All I am really saying here is don’t be an ostrich. Watch the signs. Be prepared and be afraid but only slightly afraid.

 

Actually if you want to be an ostrich, go ahead. I am not telling anyone what to believe. If you want to believe the sky is purple you have that right.

1 comment:

WhiteWolf28 said...

First of all, I would like to say that you are partially right about not listening to Coast and Coast and reading articles on the internet. You are feeding your fear listening to these things; however, you do need to be informed on things happening. You shouldn't ignore it, but you should be consumed by things you are doing. Does that make sense?

Second thing, you mentioned moving to Idaho. Was that before we discussed moving there? I didn't read this until after we talked about (maybe) moving there.