Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The test below

I stole that from Shelly at Demiurgiclust. THe interesting thing is I live near one of the mentioned cities (Portland/Salem) and I was born just outside one of them (Washington DC) and lived in another for a couple years (Denver) and pondered seriously living in two of them (Albuquerque and Kansas City).

Though my hometown (based on amount of meaningful years spent there. Not on being born there) is not on the list. Nor is the big city nearest it.

Interesting though

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey I feel so guilty. I have replied to most of your comments, but what I should have done is just email you. I hope you don't think I didn't care what you had to say, 'cause I did. Thanks for stopping by my site!

Spiritbear said...

Cindy,

Thanks for your comments. Its OK. I am not sure my email from this blog is working. My address is spiritbear928(at)gmail.com

I am sorry that I am not sure which blog was yours. I have visited a few lately. Do you go by a different name on the blog?

If you dont want to post it in a response, please email me.

I have an idea who you are but I dont want to be wrong.

WhiteWolf28 said...

Interesting...one of the cities for me is Kansas City, and I liked that place.