Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Annoyance of the Day

Todays annoyance goes to:

 

People who talk to you in the bathroom while you are taking a leak.

 

I realize that it may be acceptable for women to do this. I don’t know. Never been a woman or in a ladies room (well once accidentally when I was very drunk but we wont go there). Anyway, in the mans world, it is not cool to carry on conversations with people while using the facilities. It is not cool to ask about your day or your computer while peeing. You are supposed to silently stare at that imaginary spot on the wall and do your business. When you make a man uneasy while in the bathroom it becomes difficult and awkward both physically and mentally.

 

I will talk to you but please don’t talk to me when I am in the bathroom. It freaks me out man.

 

 

2 comments:

tkn said...

Indeed

Ninjanun said...

Women typically don't talk to each other in the bathroom, either. Unless it's someone they know really well (close friend or relative) and usually directly related to the fact that we're in the bathroom (out of t.p., need a tampon, etc.). Talking to acquaintances and strangers for no good reason? No way.