Saturday, November 10, 2012

I am back

It has been nearly three years since I had a serious post on here but I have decided to revive the old blog. Much has happened. I have been through two jobs and we no longer live in the Seattle area. We have moved to a small town in Central Washington and I have a new job that is not in corporate America. This is a new twist. We will see how it all plays out. I have no readers anymore I am sure as this thing has been off line for two years (mostly due to fear) but now I no longer care. People can know where I stand politically and religiously now and if they dont like it, I just dont care anymore. Many people seem to be live and let live and I am much more live and let live than I was before. If anyone is out there please comment and just say, I am still here and still read this. I will probably have to find new readers. Facebook and Twitter just do not allow someone like me to ramble on like I like to and this has blog was a piece of my life.

No comments: