Sunday, November 18, 2012

Churches

Today I visited a Lutheran Church that a coworker (and becoming a friend) invited me to. Surprisingly it was pretty good. I dont think its the Church for us but I sensed the sincereness of heart of the congregation and sensed the Spirit. Also the message had more depth than some pentecostal messages. Point is, I am starting to think that all Churches have their good and bad but for the most part they all follow the same God. There are notable exceptions of those who deny the deity of Christ (such as J Witnesses) but most Christian Churches are just groups of people trying in their way to get closer to God. I think I have matured a lot in my beliefs to get to this point. A think A lot of people get stuck in a sort of Church elitism. Where whether they say it or not, the belief is that their Church is better or in some cases the only way to Heaven. I think when we get to Heaven we will find many of different denominations and many unchurched.

No comments: