Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bye Bye Oregon

Well not completely but I am moving. I accepted a job in the Seattle area. Its a good job. Pays more than I got here and more room for growth. I couldnt get ANYTHING around here. Must be time to move on.

I am heading up tomorrow and starting work on Thursday.

Thanks to all that prayed for me. God has a plan.

I think life will be good in Seattle. Bigger city. More to do. But still the Northwest. Still will have trees and mountains.

I will be coming back to Oregon a lot to visit for the foreseeable future.

2 comments:

Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

strength in your move bro'.

tkn said...

Good for you Spiritbear,
Keep blogging and keep in touch.
FYI, Corvallis Open Forum has been on hiatus for the last three weeks. We've lost Dan and Gretchen as co-organizers but we're gonna try to keep it alive. We'll miss you! Best of luck up in Seattle.