Friday, June 06, 2008

Obama dont let us down

I like Obama and will vote for him unless he does something horrible. I do fear one thing about him. His backbone.

After the Jeremiah Wright and Pfleger controvesy, Obama resigned from his Church. This disturbs me. I question his loyalty and willingness to stick with people when it may affect him politically.

If he offers the VP spot to Hillary this will further erode my trust of him. Hillary doesnt deserve it and if Obama can be bullied by the Clintons and is willing to stoop that low to get a few votes, then he doesnt have what it takes to lead the nation.

What Obama does in the next month will show a lot about his character. He should choose someone other than Hillary. Yes he should unite the party but if he cannot take a stand against the Clintons than how can he take a stand against an enemy.

If Obama offers Hillary the VP, I will lose all respect for the man and not trust him. I will however still vote for him.

I also think it would be dumb for him to offer it to Hillary for another reason. Hillary is power hungry and mentally unbalanced. It wouldnt surprise me if she causes Obama to have an unfortunate accident or scandal after he gets elected. Thats how much I dont trust her.

We shall see

No comments: