Saturday, December 08, 2007

What to say

I am not sure what to say right now. I feel as though I am coming out of hibernation. I guess thats logical as a bear. LOL.

Havent done much lately. Weathered out the Oregon storm with no damage here.

I guess all thats on my mind is the future and how to go into it. I think 2007 has been a rough year in a lot of ways. Right now, I am looking at the possibilities for 08. What will it bring. What good can I do for the world. How can I avoid the toxic soup that is the media. How to get the facts without becoming inundated and jaded.

What deep thoughts. I should be on drugs to think like this. But I am not.

Right now I am reminded of years past and the fact I am not getting younger. Though there is time to enjoy life. I want so bad to have the joy I once did. Even if it much of what I knew wasnt real. I almost want it back. In many ways its easier to live in a world where people have common ground with you. The isolation sets in.

I want what I want. I will let you know when I figure out what the hell it is.

Have a merry Chrismas, happy Hannukah, KWanzaa, Ramadan, Solstice, Capitilism day or whatever you want.

To quote a friend of mine "I am lost in the corriders of my mind. I am locked up in my thoughts". He was stoned when he said that but it makes sense to me. I need to quit looking inward and start looking at whats out there.

1 comment:

tkn said...

my two cents,

it might be uncomfortable, you might want to go back to the past, but that's what happens when you follow the path of Christ into the spiritual wilderness. But certainly you're not alone. I understand about missing the fellowship. I still feel that. Its partly why I started doing the forum, because I had a sneeking suspicion that I wasn't alone.

I totally agree with you about hibernation. We should be able to cut back to 6 hrs of work a day in the winter.