Thursday, June 07, 2007

New addition to family

No we didnt have a baby but we have a new family member. Last week we adopted the most loving affectionate big clumsy dog I have ever seen. When I get home from work, he jumps up on me. When I sit on the couch he will lay there with me for about an hour just happy to see me. He does the same thing to my wife. We have had him less than a week and already he is a part of the family that we could never imagine giving up. Its amazing to me how fast a dog will bond with you if you let them and it takes people years. I promise to put some pictures of him up here as I get them. Take care all. I hadnt posted in a while. No complaints today. Just a proud papa of a 90 pound black lab mix.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Me and my boys adopted a dog last month. Best thing I could have done... for us (mainly me).

As my buddy said, the dog will love you no matter how much you eff up!

tkn said...

thats really cool, spiritbear.
we've been toying with the idea of adopting a canine, but are still hesitant. i have a buddy who has had four dogs for a number of years now and its crazy. especially since the younger brother is half to totally psychotic.

i'm sure we'll get a dog someday. just not quite yet.