Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What is it? Its it. What is it? Its it. What is it?

What is it? That is the question. What is this blog. Initially I started it out to document my journey through the Christian life away from Church. Then it became Churchianity bashing. Then it became political. Then it became me whining about my life. Now I am not sure where to go with it. I want to keep on blogging and report on things I find interesting and things that go on in my journey through life. I am going to try and keep it from turning into whining. I will post when I find something interesting. I dont want to alienate the few readers I have but a blog can be about the blogger. My hope is that someone can learn from my experience and perspective and that someone somewhere has benefited from this journey of over two years of my life. I am not quitting but I will probably only post when something interesting does happen. Right now my life has become very busy. New job, New city. Moving and all. Once things get under control, I will blog more. I am not dead. I still hope to stay in contact with many of my blogging friends.

Peace and Love to all

1 comment:

crallspace said...

It's all good... glad to see you're still at it, even if I don't visit that often. My time too is limited.