Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tired and at work

I am sitting here at work waiting for a software update to complete so I been reading old blogs.

I think this two years since I started blogging have been an adventure and somewhat circular thought. When I started I was disgruntled with Church. Since then I have stepped away from Church, switched jobs twice and moved to a new state. I see potential for a great life and life truly goes on. Being away from Church (on and off and at heart for two years) I am less disgruntled but my worldview has changed. The world seems a bit more screwed up. My spiritual journey has gone from hardcore evangelical to liberal Christian to Christian with Buddhist leanings to I dont know what anymore. I still believe in God and pray and know God was with me during these weird times. Am I drawn to Church? Not really. I am scared that I dont want to piss God off so I am retreating from the fringes a bit. Who knows where it goes

No comments: