Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Pave The World and other ramblings

I saw a T shirt on a guy the other day that said Pave the World. It made me realize just how ignorant some people are. Maybe it was a joke but it seems to me that it is the agenda of some in power. Some who even claim to worship the same God I do and claim to have the same ideals as me. I used to be an ignorant dumb ass too but now I see more of the truth though I still have a lot to learn.

i cant get over how content ignorance can be. I was much more content but now deep down I think I am a better person now that I dont fit into Churchianity or the religious right. I know where I stand. I know what I stand for (in most cases). Take me or leave me. I dont care if you agree with me. Thats the difference between me and the religious right. It also is a major difference between progressives and conservatives. The Churchianity crowd believes they are right and cannot be wrong. I am still a Christian but I am not out to force you to agree with me or believe anything. If anyone wants to know what I believe I will share it but unlike the Religious Right, I wont try to sell you a product.

Progressives treat me with respect regardless of what I belive. Too bad Christians dont tend to do that.

No comments: