Thursday, May 08, 2008

Obama in Albany

Tomorrow Barack Obama is going to be speaking in Albany and we got tickets. I believe if you get in close proximity to a person where you can see and hear them first hand you can really get a feel for what the person is all about. So I want to go.

At this point, I would call myself an Obama supporter though I would rather support a third party candidate and may vote for Nader. I like what Obama says but how real is he.

Will I know by seeing him? Probably not. Will I have a more defined opinion of what he is all about? Maybe.

Can I tell my grandkids that I saw the first black presidential candidate that had a chance in person, yes.

It just seemed like a once in a lifetime opportunity. I will post about the experience tomorrow.

The tickets are probably gone so if anyone didnt know then perhaps its too late. But maybe if you are going see you there

No comments: