Monday, May 12, 2008

I think I am a control freak

I realize something as the day of getting on a plane for the first time in 14 years is upon me Wednesday. I am not really afraid the damn thing is gonna crash. I fear:

1) The control the airport security can have
2) The control the airline pilot will have
3) The control the people I work with will have over my schedule
4) The loss of control of my own activities

I always thought it odd I dont like to be a passenger in a car but want to drive.

I am a control freak

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That explains the feeling I keep having that it is your destiny to rule the world.

But you're going to have to learn to fly your own plane.
: )

tkn said...

everytime I fly, I try not to think about it.

I hear ya though, I'd rather go out driving my own car off a cliff than sit there like a piece of luggage while the plane nosedives into the ocean.

good luck and safe travels!

Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

and you don't have control over the food you eat, or the person who sits next to you - but you do control the urge to pee.