Sunday, November 04, 2007

I got away

I got what I needed yesterday. A few hours away from this place. We went over the mountains to the head of the Metolius River and Camp Sherman. A few weeks ago I heard about this place while listening to NPR. It sounded like a little piece of heaven. That wasnt far off. A beautiful stream in a pine forest that comes out of a mountain as a river. In the distance a snow capped peak. so quiet that when the dog barked it echoed thru the air.

I did take pics. I just need to get them off the camera. I will post them.

If you get a chance, I highly recommend goign there. You can hear yourself think. Though dont tell too many people. I dont want it to become touristy.

I am much more at peace now.

Now the big question, what do I want to be when I grow up? hmmmm

No comments: