Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Whats Up

Hey just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive. A few weeks back we took a trip to Southern oregon. It was cool. We drank Lithia water in Ashland. Spent time in a Hot Spring and went to the Oregon Vortex.

Since coming back for some reason, life has been a struggle. I got very sick. Had a hard time at work and am struggling with depression. Those who pray, I could use some prayers.

I am trying to figure out what direction things are going to take. What I want to do when I grow up. I got bored with outrage to some extent. Now its a time of soul searching and general discontent. Yes life is good really and I should be happy but something is missing.

Well I will post more. I havent stopped blogging forever. Just havent had a lot of motivation or energy.

5 comments:

crallspace said...

Easy to identify w/ what you mean. Could it be seasonal ?? I hate to think it, as I love this time of year but I am feeling the same way lately.

It's tough to get motivated it seems. Little spurts come and go. T'would be nice to get back on track.

Sunny days will come soon. Maybe this is how we're supposed to feel right now.

Nina said...

I could write the same words as well. Health issues forcing me to turn inward--dealing with fatigue, depression, etc. etc. And just found out my job is going bye-bye for now. At that proverbial crossroads. What to do next? The old ways are no longer working.

It's strange--many seem to be going through a similar struggle (as dan mentioned). I wonder if it's some sort of a mass consciousness movement, some sort of an awakening?? I will pray for answers/clarity for you, for all who are in a similar situation. There's a reason for it all.

Be well and rest for now.

tkn said...

Glad to see you're alive.

I hope you're feeling better.

I've been struggling with depression for awhile. It comes and goes, the feeling of everything being pointless and, why bother? But I usually counter that by saying life is what you make of it and you might as well try as long as you're here.

I've never actually watched Masterpiece Theater, but I did tonight because it was an amazing story about an "ordinary" woman in Britain who gets voted prime minister and is taking politics back to the people, etc. It was really quite compelling.

This was the first of 5 episodes. So there's plenty of time to catch up.

peace out homie

Julee Ann said...

Found you over at stupid church people. Where have you people been my whole blogging life? You are definitely side bar material.

Spiritbear said...

Julee Ann,

Thanks for stopping by. I checked out your blog too. Some good stuff.

Take Care