Sunday, March 18, 2007

Im still alive

Hey all who may wonder if I dropped off the planet. I didnt. I am still around. I have had some change in my life and its good.

1) As I posted before I got a new job. This has taken away 80% of the negativity that I had. I really hated my old job, It was poisoning me. I like my new one a lot so I havent felt the need to complain. I used to blog to vent. However, I am still gonna blog. It just may be lighter.

2) I had been so antiChurch and now I am not sure. I actually enjoy going to the services but the BS detectors are working hard. I guess rather than complain, I am just having a bit of an internal struggle. I am coming to the conclusion that God is there in Churches but so is the bad stuff. Jesus cares enough about us to be there even amongst the fakeness.

As I ponder that, I will say that it feels good to blog again. I will start doing it more. As I see things. I guess my life is just boring (in a good way) right now.

Take care and God Bless all who still read this

5 comments:

MJ said...

I was just beginning to wonder what happened to you . I figured that things were going well. I'm so glad to hear it. Internal struggle is difficult, but nothing to shy away from. I'm glad to see you are working through it.

Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

Hey Dude
keep struggeling. these are moments that provide real spieitual growth.
Peace
PG

crallspace said...

What church you been attending?

I am anti-church myself. Even the Unitarian church has made me blue lately. I've been gone for like a month and don't feel compelled to go back.

I recently attended my "outdoor church" and that was good.

Unknown said...

I have been going to Church on the Hill. Its just south of Salem. Its actually an Assemblies of God Church, but its almost non-denominational.

Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

Just checking:
I pray for you often.
PG